YOUR STAY IN LORRAINE
Welcome to Liverdun, a green holiday resort of 6000 inhabitants.
You camp at the foot of the medieval village, at the leisure base "The loop of the Moselle".
Enjoy all the amenities of the campsite: restaurant, bar, outdoor pool, new sanitary ... to live an authentic relaxing stay by the river.
Your place of stay is located in full nature, close to all the centers of leisure and the main axes of the area. The place is ideal to visit Nancy, Metz or the Natural Parks.
Lorraine will reveal itself to you: gastronomy, green tourism, exceptional heritage, a long history and unique craftsmanship.
YOUR LEISURE AT CAMPING AND SURROUNDINGS :
Hiking (80 km of marked trails).
Fishing (pikeperch, catfish, pike), night fishing (carp).
Cycling (from the campsite) to the Boucle de la Moselle.
Cycling: many secondary routes from the campsite.
Visits of medieval Liverdun (route of the madeleine).
Events in Liverdun and near:
- Medieval Festival of Liverdun (end of May)
- Feast of the madeleine (early September)
- Discovery Workshops (July-August)
- Michel Garden Festival (JDM)
- World air balloon at Chambley
- At Nancy :
- Festival: Nancyphonies
- International Festival of Choral Singing
- Literary entry (September): The Book on the Place
LESS THAN 30 MINUTES FROM CAMPING :
- Spend your day at Lake Madine
- Acrobatic courses at Pompey Aventures (Bubble Foot)
- The Moselle in Canoe in Toul
- Pedalo at the Blue Flag
- Visit the Lorraine Regional Nature Park and the Haye Forest
- Discover the 18-hole Golf Course in Aingeray
- Nancy (Art Nouveau and Renaissance)
- Singular Toul (Vauban fortifications)
- Pont-à-Mousson and the Premonstratensian Abbey
- Museum of the Automobile
- Museum of Fine Arts
LESS THAN ONE HOUR FROM CAMPING :
- Visit Metz (2000 years of history)
- The American memorial at Butte de Montsec
- The World Peace Center of Verdun
- The Pompidou Center of Metz
- The House of Glass
AND JUST A LITTLE FAR FROM CAMPING :
- These sites are worth visiting :
TASTE THE LORRAINE BY ITS GASTRONOMIC SPECIALTIES :
All the public are welcome at the campsite Moselle: with family, group, hikers, pilgrims of Compostela, LGBT, cyclists, whether you are in a caravan, camper with or without tent or even boat provided you bring your good mood! Welcome to you all !