YOUR STAY IN LORRAINE
Welcome to Liverdun, a green holiday resort of 6000 inhabitants.
You camp at the foot of the medieval village, at the leisure base "The loop of the Moselle".
Enjoy all the amenities of the campsite: restaurant, bar, outdoor pool, new sanitary ... to live an authentic relaxing stay by the river.
Your place of stay is located in full nature, close to all the centers of leisure and the main axes of the area. The place is ideal to visit Nancy, Metz or the Natural Parks.
Lorraine will reveal itself to you: gastronomy, green tourism, exceptional heritage, a long history and unique craftsmanship.
YOUR LEISURE ACTIVITIES AT CAMPING AND SURROUNDINGS :
Hiking (80 km of marked trails).
Fishing (pikeperch, catfish, pike), night fishing (carp).
Cycling (from the campsite) to the Boucle de la Moselle.
Cycling: many secondary routes from the campsite.
Visits of medieval Liverdun (route of the madeleine).
Events in Liverdun and nearby:
- Medieval Festival of Liverdun (end of May)
- Feast of the madeleine (early September)
- Discovery Workshops (July-August)
- Michel Garden Festival (JDM)
- World air balloon at Chambley
- At Nancy :
- Festival: Nancyphonies
- International Festival of Choral Singing
- Literary return from holiday (September): The Book on the Place
LESS THAN 30 MINUTES FROM THE CAMPSITE :
- Spend your day at Lake Madine
- Acrobatic courses at Pompey Aventures (Bubble Foot)
- The Moselle by Canoe in Toul
- Pedalo at Le Pavillon Bleu
- Visit the Lorraine Regional Nature Park and the Haye Forest
- Discover the 18-hole Golf Course in Aingeray
- Nancy (Art Nouveau and Renaissance)
- Singular Toul (Vauban fortifications)
- Pont-à-Mousson and the Premonstratensian Abbey
- Museum of the Automobile
- Museum of Fine Arts
LESS THAN ONE HOUR FROM THE CAMPSITE:
- Visit Metz (2000 years of history)
- The American memorial at Butte de Montsec
- The World Peace Center of Verdun
- The Pompidou Center of Metz
- The House of Glass
AND JUST A LITTLE FAR FROM THE CAMPSITE :
- These attractions are worth visiting :
TASTE THE LORRAINE BY ITS GASTRONOMIC SPECIALTIES :
Everyone is welcome at the campsite de la Moselle: with family, group, hikers, pilgrims of Compostela, LGBT, cyclists, whether you are in a caravan or a camper, coming with or without tent or even by boat, provided you bring your good mood! Welcome to you all!